Screen Casting On Roku Streaming Device
The screen mirroring focus lets you see the screen of your Android or Windows wirelessly on to your TV screen, displaying the web pages, videos, pictures using your Roku streaming device.
How To Make Use Of The Screen Casting Option On My Roku Streaming Device?
And beneath is the line by line instructions to make use of the screen casting feature on the Roku streaming device:
- At first, you have to enable screen mirroring on your Roku device.
- And for that, choose Settings from the left navigation bar.
- Finally, choose the Screen mirroring.
Using Screen Casting On My Android Phone
The step by step instructions below can help you to start the screen mirroring on the Android phone:
- Firstly, ensure that your Android device is running version 4.4.2 or higher.
- You can verify this by choosing Info under Settings.
- And make sure that the Android device is linked to the same network as your Roku streaming device.
- Secondly, to begin mirroring on a standard Android device, navigate to Settings, tap on Display.
- After that, touch the Cast Screen menu.
- Now, touch the menu option from the upper right corner of the screen.
- And then check and the allow Wireless Display box.
- The Roku device will now be shown on the cast screen area.
How Can I Do It On My Windows 8.1 Devices?
Below guidelines can help you to screen mirror on the Windows 8.1 device:
- At first, Roku’s screen casting feature is also available with Windows 8.1 tablets and computers.
- Moreover, to start with the set up, reach Settings.
- From the Devices, you must click PC and Devices.
- Similarly, choose the Add Device option.
- As your Roku streaming screen appears in the pull down list, touch it to connect.
How To Screen Cast My iPhone To Roku Streaming Device?
Make use of the step by step guidelines below to mirror cast iPhone to the Roku streaming device:
The are two things you have to perform to proceed with casting your iPhone to your Roku:
- At first, install the Roku receiver.
- Get the Roku app on your iPhone device that you are using.
- Firstly, you need to ensure that the Roku receiver and iPhone have access from the same network.
- You can verify the network settings with the Roku receiver.
- Now, you have to check that casting is enabled on your Roku device.
- In your Roku streaming device, navigate to Settings> System> Screen Mirroring.
- Check that either Screen Prompt or Always Allow is chosen from Screen Mirroring Mode, which is shown by a tick mark.
- Finally, you must download the Roku app from the App Store.
- Now, when a device is found, touch the device to connect.
Screen Casting – Phone To TV Without Apple TV
Proceed with the instructions below to cast the iPhone to the TV without Apple TV:
- First of all, you must install AirServer from the app store.
- Once after downloading it, install it on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Secondly, swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone window.
- If you find an AirPlay receiver, you will search for an option for AirPlay.
- Thirdly, view the list of AirPlay receivers available.
- Select the device in which the AirServer is downloaded.
- Moreover, your Roku devices and iPhone device are now linked.
- Further, select the device and switch the mirroring between OFF and ON.
- Once you turn on mirroring, your device will appear on the AirServer computer.
- Finally, the name of the computer is also shown on your iOS device.
Modify The Screen Casting Settings On The Roku Device
Below are the guidelines to modify the screen mirroring settings on Roku streaming:
- The screen mirroring app can be managed by adjusting the screen mirroring feature on your Roku device.
- You can also delete a device that was installed on the list of ‘Allowed devices’ or ‘Blocked devices.’
- At first, press the Home button on Roku remote on your Roku remote.
- After that, choose Settings and then choose
- Secondly, select Screen mirroring.
- Once after reaching the screen mirroring perspectives, choose a setting to adjust.
Screen Mirroring On Your TCL Roku TV
The following guidelines can help you to screen mirror on the TCL Roku TV:
- At first, press the Home icon on your TCL Roku remote.
- After that, choose Settings.
- Secondly, choose System and then select Screen mirroring.
- Finally, choose the Enable screen mirroring option
Mirror for Roku
- At first, Mirror for Roku is only accessible for users of the Mac device.
- Moreover, this channel lets you show your Mac’s computer screen on a RokuTV or a Roku streaming device with access from the same home network.
- Similarly, it can be done via the use of an app downloaded on your Mac device.
- Further, you can install a free trial version or buy the app from the App Store for $9.99.
- On the other hand, this app can cast the screen of your Mac device to your Roku streaming device.
- And you will not require any wires and no additional hardware.
- Finally, link the Mac without any HDMI cables or AppleTV.
- And this is suitable for watching movies, providing presentations and not suitable for gaming.
Troubleshooting The Error While Screen Mirroring
How To Solve Screen Mirroring Not Working On Windows 10?
Following are the guidelines to resolve the screen mirroring error not working on Windows 10:
- At first, make sure to update the Windows to its latest version.
- Secondly, delete Roku from the paired device list.
- Thirdly, ensure that you update the wireless network driver.
- Finally, you have to check whether the issue is present or solved.
If you want to get more added details about how to use mirror for Roku? , then make use of the toll free number and contact our specialized expert team +1-866-800-1476 or visit go.roku.com/technical support.